Working on projects?

Working on projects? I have such an activity where it is often required to create new projects and work on them as a team. Usually for these purposes we use Google features. But it's not very convenient. I would like to find some interesting system or program in which it would be possible to create projects and work on them. Manage fully and complete as execution. How is that possible? There are generally such tools that can not be difficult to work with? Or is it necessary to hire programmers to write such a program for us?

Re: Working on projects?

now a lot of different software products that help to facilitate the work on the Internet. I just don't know what requirements must meet the program you need. I tried many different programs and realized that perfect programs do not happen but there are programs that help quite well.

You don 't need to hire programmers. It 's going to cost a lot of money. There are already similar ready-made systems. I heard about bitrix24. But there are also others like that. Just put your data in the program. And your project will be fully automated.

When developing a project, several phases are usually distinguished to provide better managerial control. All phases make up the life cycle of the project. There are many different theoretical and practical versions of project cycle structuring. An analysis of the literature shows that a universal approach to dividing the process of project implementation into phases does not exist. The time interval between the moment of the appearance of the project and the moment of its liquidation is usually called the project cycle or the life cycle of the project. For each project, regardless of the underlying concept is characteristic project life cycle 5 phases The appearance can be defined both as the moment of the conception and as the date of approval of the developed business plan of the project and as the beginning of financing for project work. The end of the project may be the commissioning of the project objects, the signing of the act of delivery - acceptance or decommissioning of the objects, achievement of the planned project indicators or the moment of termination of project financing. In addition, by the time the project ends, the introduction of significant changes to significantly change the structure of the content and basic parameters of the project. I hope my information will be useful to you.

A rather large role in project management is played by marketing research, often companies, without any marketing research begin their work, relying only on their own intuition or experience, however, due to the fact that the project is something unique, it is very difficult to predict the market reaction to implementation project. We make a reservation that expert assessments and experience, of course, are used in the implementation of the project (idea formation, project concept, project implementation itself

if you need to manage your projects in your work, use special software. now there are a lot of such products on the market. there are both paid and free software products. analyze which program is more suitable for you, and choose to manage processes.