[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Runescape could instantly benefit from this - HypNation.org (Beta)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Runescape could instantly benefit from this

I used my keys onto a pair of armor that was white. Im very jealous of all RuneScape gold makeup osrs wish we could get introduced to rs3 and gets. I was playing a lot of an open-sourced, community developed game. One characteristic out of this sea of innovation because game is that the ability to Alt+click on a peice of equipment that you are wearing to switch between the clothing's multiple fashions.

Runescape could instantly benefit from this with merging platelegs and skirts right into one thing. But more importantly when the art team wants to make several versions for a peice of armor while allowing the wearer to have choice they could do this. It not only eliminates the matter of wasted work while equipment is at the art development stage but it helps the runescape gamers to have significantly more choices when it comes to customizing their characters.

It feels like rs3 cosmetics have become one of 2 things: big bulky armor plated figure or crazy shadow lightrave figure, or a mixture of both. Anyone who's played recently will know the most well-known makeup are those which show off as much ordinary human skin as you can but very few of these cosmetics become made. I'd love to believe this is known by some people on the artwork team but are being overruled by some sort of standing that is senior. If to cycle fashion feature was executed then everyone would get what they want.

Mine's the exact same in that it's someone that's never logged to buy RuneScape Mobile gold in again, but different in that it was what I'd have considered my best friend at the time, I'd known her since preschool. She got me to runescape since she needed someone to play, she was a closet did not want everyone knowing she played games. She was playing for around a year, asking me every so often to test out it.

Return to “Public Announcements”