contract extension worth an average annual value of

The Philadelphia Flyers have signed left-winger Zac Rinaldo to a two-year, $1.7 million contract extension worth an average annual value of $850,000. Rinaldo, 24, played 67 games for the Flyers last season, scoring two goals and two assists along with 153 penalty minutes. “I am thrilled," said Rinaldo in a statement. "Philadelphia is where I started my NHL career and this is where I want to be so I am really happy. This definitely gives me a lot of confidence by the Flyers showing that they have confidence in me. I know they want to see me get better as a player and this is the place to do it.” Rinaldo has appeared in 165 career NHL games with the Flyers, scoring seven goals and 11 assists. He has racked up 470 career penalty minutes. The Mississauga, Ontario native was selected by the Flyers in the sixth round (178th overall) of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft. Joe Namath Jersey .C. -- Wake Forest coach Jim Grobe is resigning after 13 seasons at the school. Jack Youngblood Jersey . Left-handed reliever Boone Logan agreed to a $16.5 million, three-year contract on Friday, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. http://www.cheaplosangelesramsjerseysau ... ans-jersey .com) - Houston Texans interim head coach Wade Phillips confirmed Monday that starting quarterback Case Keenum sustained a sprained right thumb during Sundays 25-3 loss in Indianapolis. Cheap Rams Jersey . -- Masahiro Tanaka knows that first appearance in a spring training game for the New York Yankees will be scrutinized. Wholesale Rams Jerseys . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off.PITTSBURGH – By the time the Blue Jays arrived to PNC Park on Saturday afternoon, Brandon Morrow was already in Arizona undergoing an MRI on his injured right hand. The Blue Jays, for the time being, are calling it a strain of the right index finger. "He felt something pop right here, an index finger strain," said manager John Gibbons, pointing to the base of his right index finger. "That could change, theyre out there doing an MRI right now, once the doctor reads it. He felt it towards the end of his last inning (on Friday.)" Right-hander Chad Jenkins was recalled froom Triple-A Buffalo to take Morrows roster spot.dddddddddddd Gibbons had planned to use six starters through the next turn of the rotation. With Morrows injury those plans get scrapped. J.A. Happ will start, as planned, on Monday in Philadelphia and will be followed by Drew Hutchison on Tuesday and Mark Buehrle on Wednesday. Happ will remain in the starting rotation for the foreseeable future. Morrow, 29, is 1-2 with a 5.93 ERA and a 1.720 WHIP in 27 1/3 innings over six starts. He went five innings in Friday nights 6-5 loss to the Pirates, leaving the game with a 4-3 lead. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '