How interesting is Minsk now?

How interesting is Minsk now? I was in Minsk for the last time when I was a little girl. I remember this city, how it is gray and dull, maybe even in something gloomy. Of the attractions I remember the tank, which was like a monument. It was very big and I wanted to get out from above and climb all the way through the hatch. This is all that I remember from Minsk. No. Still was in Brest, there walked on fortress, which so is famous. And now I wonder how there? Sometimes I think he can buy plane tickets from London and fly to Minsk. See how it is now, maybe remember the places where I was. What is he now? The same gray, dirty, battered?

Re: How interesting is Minsk now?

Not so long ago, the purchase of airline tickets via the Internet also entered our lives. We are increasingly confronted with the concept of electronic airfare. What is this? An electronic ticket is an electronic form of a ticket that is offered in exchange for a standard paper form. An electronic ticket is issued when purchasing a ticket online, via the Internet. That is, all information about the passenger and flight is not printed on the usual form, but stored in the database of the airline from which the ticket was purchased. After confirmation of purchase, a route receipt arrives in your mail, which contains all the information about the passenger, flight, payment method. The itinerary receipt must be printed on A4 paper and be carried along the entire length of the journey. The most important information in the itinerary receipt is the reservation number.

Plan your entire trip or flight in advance - it’s better for 3-4 months. The sooner you start buying a plane ticket, the cheaper you can buy a ticket. If possible, try not to plan your trip for the vacation seasons, as airline special offers are quite rare at this time. If you buy a round-trip ticket, the savings will be quite tangible. Sometimes a “just there” plane ticket costs the same how much is a ticket at once in both directions. When buying a ticket, use a plastic card or electronic money. In this case, you save your time by paying for a ticket without leaving your home.

Almost all of our partners allow you to book plane tickets without payment for a certain period. Use the chance to stake out attractive options and continue your search to find more profitable price offers. With this option, you are not required to make a purchase immediately, the system will “hold” a ticket for free (from hours to days, depending on the requirements of the system). For the time, look through the online new offers https://lowcost.club/cheap-flights-from ... k-lon-msq/, you can take a ticket from Minsk to London whether the price, airport and departure and arrival parameters are suitable. Buy the cheapest flight ticket. This is the case and "do not climb into the water and eat the fish."

I completely disagree with your description of Minsk. You must have been there eighty years ago. Now it is a beautiful city where thousands of tourists seek. First of all, it is worth visiting the very heart of Minsk - the Old Town for a walk along its streets for a coffee in the authentic restaurant of the Upper Town. There is also the main Orthodox cathedral of the country and on the Freedom Square - the town hall near which during the summer weekends there are concerts of live music “Evenings at the Town Hall”. In the evening, in the Upper Town there are many bars of clubs, cafes and restaurants - you can find entertainment for every taste.

Minsk is really a wonderful city. I always try to walk through its streets at the first opportunity. but perhaps it is possible to talk to those who have relatives or friends in Minsk. but it is only necessary to visit this city at least once and you will have a desire to visit this city as often as possible.